Summit Landscapes – Resin Bound Gravel Driveway
Resin Bound Gravel Driveway
Summit Landscapes were called to this property in Impington to lay a 96m² resin bound gravel driveway with a path down the side of the house to the main entrance.
A granite sett edging was laid to border the resin bound gravel surface. A semi-circular step to the front door was created along the path, along with a rectangular section opposite created at the customer’s request to place a wheelie bin.
96m2 Resin Bound Gravel
– Excavated entire area to a depth of 200mm
– Granite sett edging installed to border resin
– Geotextile membrane laid to suppress weed growth
– 100mm MOT type 1 base levelled and compacted
– Resin was mixed precisely with activator
– Resin and gravel was combined using force action mixer
– Resin bound mixture spread and regulated over the area using aluminium copings and spread by trowel to a uniform thickness
– Mixture laid at 18-20mm thick where vehicles are travelling
– Mixture laid at 12mm thick for pedestrian use
Please have a look at some of our recently completed resin bound gravel projects here.